The Red Bank Business Alliance is dedicated to the growth and success of our business community and the local economy.
Our goal is to build and promote the town so that residents and visitors make Red Bank their destination for the Arts, Theaters, Restaurants, Retail stores and Events throughout the town and on our beautiful Navesink River.
Successful RBBA signature events include:
- New Year New Flavour
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Food and Wine Walk
- Red Bank Classic 5k
- Guinness Oyster Festival
- International Beer, Wine and Food Fest
- Halloween Parade
There’s strength in numbers. By joining the Red Bank Business Alliance, you will have a voice and input in the direction the town is taking, ensuring that your economic interests are heard.
The RBBA teams up with the Red Bank RiverCenter working together on many events that draws tens of thousands of visitors into Red Bank – not just for a day, but for a lifetime.
The RBBA is reaching out to Red Bank business owners to join us in the promotion of the town to keep it vibrant, lively and, with many entertainment choices out there, the “go-to” destination for visitors.
Why Join the Red Band Business Alliance?
- Ensure your economic interests are heard by the town government
- Increase the awareness and brand of your business
- A best-in-class website that offers a business directory and much more. Members can submit their events that will be placed on the RBBA calendar
- A dedicated social media (Facebook, Instagram) program that promotes businesses of all types that reaches throughout the state
Membership Cost: $50/year
It’s the best investment you’ll make!
The red Bank business alliance is an organization made up of businesses that all share a common goal: to build and promote the town of Red Bank.
Your membership in the RBBA will help us meet this goal, no matter how small your contribution.
Your business will also benefit in the following ways:
- Stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the local business community
- Experience an increase in awareness and visibility for your business as our organization grows
- The RBBA website features a best-in-class business directory which is included in your paid membership
- The website also features a monthly calendar of events. Members are invited to submit special events for publishing in the calendar. As the calendar builds overtime, our goal is to have it become the go-to place for what’s happening in town
- Our active social media programs regularly promote businesses of all types on both Facebook and Instagram
- The RBBA Works in cooperation with many other local organizations including the Red Bank River Center to develop and promote events and initiatives throughout the town