RBBA “Fall in Love with Red Bank” video campaign!
25+ Businesses participated in our 45 sec video shoot with John from Red Bank Pulse our local videographer. Another way that RBBA advocates for our local businesses. Each business had the opportunity to speak and reflect around 2 questions to help spark their thoughts about what RB means to them;
- Why is it important to support Small Business?
- What about Red Bank that makes people “Fall-in Love” with the town?
The Red Bank Business Alliance has been hard at work, meeting virtually, discussing and strategizing during the 2020 Coronavirus crisis. We’ve all had to face some very difficult challenges, but we have found tremendous strength in each other.
We’ve shared ideas and resources and developed some new, exciting initiatives to keep our community connected.
UPDATE: Some useful information and resources for small businesses navigating the challenges of this crisis can be found here »
Here are some updates from our Board of Directors and general membership:
- Until further notice, ALL events and gatherings on the RBBA site have been cancelled or postponed, unless otherwise specified.
- Our monthly meetings have gone monthly, and they are now happening on line via Zoom.us, with a fresh, new agenda.
- RBBA’s newest campaign is called #KeeptheLightsOn
https://www.keepthelightsoncampaign.com/ – please submit your business information on this site to help spread the word about how your business and our community are banding together to help keep the economy moving forward
- If you haven’t already, please consider joining the RBBA. There are lots of great benefits of joining, and we’d love to have you.
We look forward to connecting with you soon, and when this ordeal is over, Red Bank will definitely be coming out strong!