Welcome Back to Red Bank Town Wide Photo Shoot
OUR PHOTO SHOOT EVENT WAS A SUCCESS! WATCH HERE »
In an effort to help promote our reopening efforts scheduled to begin June 15th, the RBBA board would like to propose the following marketing effort to take place Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 with a rain date for June 10th. The Welcome Back to Red Bank town wide photo shoot.
The idea of this photoshoot is to showcase what our town reopening will include and to highlight the different town businesses. Therefore we will need volunteers to help facilitate everything.
Keep in mind that this is a marketing event to help promote everyone, and that no business will be showcased more than any others. This is meant to help us all.
We are pushing to have video and static images of all businesses set to reopen.
- Town will be sectioned off with dedicated teams that will work to get each section photographed and represented.
- Multiple town photographers will be asked to work in sections of town to cover businesses. We would love to have at least three photographers volunteer, but more would be great. Each photographer will get credit for their work and be added to credits at the end of a town wide video to be posted to our YouTube Channel and website.
- Restaurants will stage small versions of their outdoor dining in which staff and owners will be photographed in front of.
- Floral shops will be asked to donate small arrangements to be photographed at restaurant set ups to showcase their products. In keeping with this event planners and vendors from town are also asked to showcase their services at restaurant set ups.
- Retail shops can either set up a rack or table in front of their establishments, or owners can chose to just be photographed outside their doors.
- Salon owners and offices will be welcome to have photos taken outside their doors to help promote June 22ND reopening as well.
- Make sure to include the ‘Keep the Lights on Campaign’ in narrative. Best idea to maybe “welcome back to Red Bank, where we have vowed to keep the lights on!” Or something to this effect.
We ask that everyone that wishes to volunteer please commit by Monday at 12pm, so that we can schedule the day out to be as efficient as possible. You may leave a comment on the Facebook post under Red Bank Business Alliance, or email email@example.com.